Monday, 9 March 2015

Liebster Award - Nomination

I am delighted to be completing my Liebster nomination as given to me by the lovely Lisa of cuddles and contouring.  I received the nomination on my first few weeks into blogging and honestly i said 'yes and then kinda went oopps what have i said yes to sure I've no idea what I have to do or anything'.  But I am so glad I accepted I've chatted with lovely people made great contacts, picked up brill tips and I'm so hooked on reading all the different blogs.  SO to start with i have answered the Lisa's questions, make sure to pop over to Lisa's blog cuddles and contouring it's a great mix of make-up, life and mother hood;

My answers to Cuddles and Contouring questions

  • What would you do if you had a million euro? Go on holiday, pay of mine and family debts and get married again, (to the same hubby lol )

  • Whats your favourite hobby (besides blogging of course)? dancing round like a lunatic with my kids and swimming 

  • Name two of your favourite blogs?  It be unfair to pick out to but the blogs i've come across while doing this nomination has been great fun and i'll be following them all :)

  • What's your favourite item in your make-up bag? L├íncome mascara

  • What celebrity would you have play you in a movie about your life? Emma Stone

  • Name one thing that makes you happy? my kids smiles

  • Whats the earliest childhood memory that you have? hundreds of bunny rabbits on my parents farms in a big pen?????

  • Name one random fact about you? I am double joined all over my body

  • If someone was to walk into your bedroom right now.  Would it be clean or messy? I just stripped the bed to change the duvet, so inbetween.

  • Name something you have on you at all times? My glasses and my infinity bracelet

  • If you could receive VIP tickets to any musicians concert who would it be? Dolly Parton " working 9-5 dum de dum de dum . . . " :b 
Next part now is for the blogs I've nominated, who are as follows ;




Bloggers the rules are pretty simple;
  • You must thank and link the person that nominated you
  • Answer the questions given to you by the person nominating you
  • Nominate 11 other blogs (that have less than 300 followers) and link their blog
  • Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
  • Notify all nominees about their nomination via social media/blog

My 11 questions to my nominees 
  • Why did you decide to get into blogging?
  • Have you any tattoos or would you like to get any?
  • Name three things we'd find if we looked in your handbag right now . . . 
  • Which spice girl are you?
  • What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
  • What's the last thing you do before going to bed?
  • What book did you find of interest in the last six months?
  • What item of clothing can you not live without?
  • Can you leave Penny's empty handed ever?
  • Do you know who marshall, rocky, chase and skye are?
  • What's your top tip for blogging? 
Have fun with this all together my nomination took me a few weeks as there was many a night where I would get into chatting to a nominee or I'd start reading their blogs.  I've even notice as I was adding the links to my post that some blogs have gotten alot more followers well done :) All in all the Liebster was great fun and a great way of networking and learning about blogging.  Thank you to all who agreed and to those who also got back to me we messages of regret having done the nomination already.  I look forward to reading all my nominees reply's x