Saturday, 30 May 2015

Amber SOS


https://www.ambersos.com/

Its funny before I sat down to write this product review I wasn't fully sure what Amber was. All I was sure of, was that it helped Mini miss with her teething and I myself wear it for my back pain.  OK so you may think that's a bit irresponsible to put a product on my child that I knew very little about, but id heard so many rave about it and Mini miss was having such a rough road (check out Mini miss reflux journey) I was willing to try anything that may help her.  I've never looked back and the day her first necklace broke I rushed out to buy another one, I just wasn't taking the chance that she would suffer from not wearing it.  I recall two nights where we just couldn't find Mini miss's necklace when we'd taken it off for her bath, she went without the Amber necklace for two days.  I was truly astonished it was clear that once I put the necklace back on, when we found it mixed in with the lego, (sure where else would it be) that her teething pains subsided and she was generally happier.
Mini miss has never fussed over her necklace, she's never pulled at it, chewed it, got caught in it or really ever took any heed of it.  Initially I started with the bracelet on her ankle when she was very small but I felt she needed more Amber, and once she started to wear the necklace this was when I noticed the reduction in teething pain.  Mini miss would have big red checks but she would be quiet content in herself, I would rarely have to give calpol, (on/ two nights max) only at that stage where the tooth was really cutting through the gum, I do really feel this was down to her Amber SOS necklace.


So what is Amber?  As they in the ads here comes the science bit . . . 

Amber is the fossilized resin of trees.  40 million years ago, this resin was exuded by trees to heal damage to a branch or trunk.  The resin remained intact to become a fossil and still retains its healing properties.  
Baltic Amber is the only type of amber you should use for healing.  It contains a higher percentage (8%) of succinite, its healing element, than amber from any other area and Baltic Amber  is amber from areas around the Baltic Sea in Europe. 
The amber is worn against the skin.  The warmth of the skin against the amber will allow the body to absorb the healing element in amber - succinite.  Best results will be had if it is worn 24/7.    
Amber can reduce inflammation, clear red cheeks, ease pain, stimulate the thyroid to reduce drooling (so skin and nappy conditions can clear up).  Irritability can be reduced and a better nights sleeps can be had.  You will notice a calmer, happier disposition.     


There has definitely been an element of the safety issue regarding babies wearing the Amber products and in recent times, regulations have changed.  I can whole heartily say I have no problem with Mini miss wearing hers all the time, but it is my choice as a Mam to make for my child I will direct you to the Safety Page on Amber SOS and you can have a read.  Below is a picture of the pop clasp that the products are fitted with.   It is importat to mention here that Amber SOS adhere to all EU and International Standards.
https://www.ambersos.com/
It is so important to buy genuine Amber products I can't recommend Ailish and her family more highly.  Ailish is so friendly, kind and so easy to deal with, herself, her husband and her two girls have being working on Amber SOS since 2010 and it is now a flourishing family run online business. They know their product inside out and strive to meet the individual needs of their customers,  pop over now to https://www.ambersos.com/     and check out the extensive product line for children and adults and you can read all the wonderful things Amber can do for you, a family member, a friend or even your pet.

Contact info for Ailish 

Phone:  094-9257115/087-7459801

E-mail: info@ambersos.com