Thursday, 21 May 2015

my bio energy journey


The study of our life-energy system & the energy field (aura) that surrounds us is at the cutting edge of modern scientific research, yet Eastern healers have studied this system for thousands of years & have mapped out its structure in great detail.When life-energy flows freely, we experience good health; when it's blocked we experience discomfort and illness.In Bio-Energy therapy we scan the body's energy field, locating blockages and imbalances.Using flowing hand movements, we gently move the energy and release blockages. As we clear stale energy, fresh new energy pours in, vibrating through to the very core of our being and unlocking the healing ability lying dormant within every cell of the body.

Week 1 
 I entered into Bio Energy totally blind. I had mentioned it to a few people and if they said they knew about it I simply changed the subject not out of ignorance but I wanted to go into the experience with no preconceived ideas.  I was given the opportunity of being a guinea pig for Lady L through my cousin contacting me saying Lady L was looking for a migraine suffer to carry out the Bio Energy on and would I be interested.  The sessions were free and would take place in Ballina, sure why would I say no it wasn't causing me any harm.
  The session began with the usual meet and greet and run through of what's what and a little about Bio Energy.  Lady L explained to me that while she was going through the process I may get nauseous, dizzy, feel faint and I kind of went in my head ok right whatever that wouldn't happen me.  Lady L also said that what she will be doing may look strange and if I felt I needed to laugh it was fine.  
  So I began the session by standing up and Lady L began wavy and swinging arms and fingers around me, I just stood there and relaxed and went with it, whatever "it" was.  About fifteen minutes into the session I all of sudden started to feel extremely lightheaded and I opened my eyes I thought I was going to get sick I felt so nauseous.  I mentioned to Lady L I wasn't feeling great and she sat me down she asked me where she was when I started to feel bad I wasn't sure as I had my eyes closed but as I was talking to her my throat started to get really painful and the pain I had all through my teens and into my early twenties was there, it was nasty the big lump just there sore, painful. Lady L said that she had been at my neck at the back so she continued doing her wavy hands thing, (bio energy), and it was amazing the pain i felt in my throat went as she worked on me.
  The session finished and I was told to eat light, drink water and that I may feel tired.  That night I had to go bed at 9.30pm I was so tired and I felt awful my stomach felt so nauseous and I felt how I felt when I was pregnant uhhhhh!!!  For the rest of the week I felt I was able to deal with life in general so much better, I felt I was getting back to me from three, four years ago.  During the time I'm doing this Bio Energy I'm still on my medication, (lexapro -post natal depression and a pile of meds for migraines) I've been searching to feel like myself for a long time and who knows maybe it is something as simple as my energy is all messed up and blocked and needs to be balanced.
Week 2
I headed into my session feeling good and looking forward to what was ahead,  myself and Lady L had a quick run through of how my week had gone I mentioned how my throat would get sore every time I spoke to people about my bio energy experience and how I was feeling much better about myself.
  Lady L started the session, again I began standing and I closed my eyes and relaxed I felt alot going on around my torso and at one stage I felt like a weight was being lifted from my tummy/womb area and my head and heart where saying 'its OK you can let go'.  I truly feel this was my body and mind finally dealing with the miscarriage I suffered back in 2009.  The rest of the session overall felt like a letting go journey, an "it's OK" kind of thing.  I also got stabbing pains in my head which were connected to my migraines,
  This week after the session I didn't head home. I went took a wander round Penny's then went and did IGG work at a friend’s house and while I was tired I felt buzzed also.  On the following Saturday for the first time in over two years I walked into town alone.  This is something I just haven't been able to do due to my Post Natal Depression.  The thoughts of walking alone from my house to town, which is only a twenty minute walk panicked me and leaving Little red head and Mini miss I just couldn't, but that Saturday I headed into town and got my nails done it was an amazing feeling.
Week 3
Feeling really good I was looking forward to my final session until the following month Myself and Lady L spoke about my weeks experience and then we got started.
  This session felt like a fine tune of things I really relaxed into it and felt that things or my energy was balanced.   Lady L danced around me like an agile ballerina waving her arms flicking her fingers and balancing and removing blockages but it was by far the nicest session.  Towards the end Lady L done the migraine Bio Energy session/re-balancing on me, this can only be done once ever on a person.  As Lady L began she put her hands, well more her fingers on my head, this is one of the only times therapist to patient contact is made during Bio Energy.  Lady L done her thing and for me it felt quite unusual I felt shifts in my head and I could only hope that this and the previous weeks work would help my truly debilitating migraines.
  As I mentioned at the beginning of the post I started on my Bio Energy journey due to Lady L needing a migraine suffer, I've suffered migraines since my teens and they've progressively worsened as the years have gone on.  The attacks now last three days and I would get up to five in a month,  once my husband is home to mind Little Red Head and Mini miss I have to head to bed.  I'm under a neurologist in Galway and have being prescribed epilepsy medication and an antihistamine that I take daily and a drug called Relpax that I take when I get a migraine attack.  
  One of my triggers is my hormones so without fail the day before the beginning of my period I will get a migraine. This has always being the case since the ripe old age of thirteen.  But since starting my bio energy I haven't had a migraine before my period, this is so amazing I'm so happy.  

Week 4 - A month later
Feeling like the me from years ago I head back to my final Bio Energy session I feel good and looking forward to catching up with things with Lady L.  We go through things and get started, as usual I begin standing I find that I'm swaying, but not in a bad way usually when I stand on the spot I tend to lean to the right to kind of balance myself.  Today though I feel cantered and grounded the swaying is just because I'm not used to this for so many years. I am all over the place in so many ways.  I feel it's important to mention here this is all my words not what Lady L said to me she would simply do the therapy on me and take notes of what I felt she never prompted me in any way, this is genuinely how I felt.
  While Lady L danced around me I opened my eyes and watched. If anything I would say try Bio Energy just for the pure relaxation end of things.  If you were to take me out of the centre and just watch Lady L do her movements it's like watching a dancer, the movements are so graceful and soothing.
  The overall session felt like a polish on things.  I did get tired legs at one stage but that soon subsided and my head felt more loosened.
Once we were finished we went through a few more things and I told Lady L I'd be back for sure.

My Bio Energy journey was amazing I know to read what it is must sound unusual and if you were to type it into you tube now you may even laugh at what you'd see.  The proof though is there. My migraines have decreased, me myself well I'm coming back to me, now here's a strange one before I started this journey I was addicted to Diet Coke, I now don't drink it I don't like the taste of it, I drink two litres of water a day.  My body feels lighter when I walk I feel I can hold my head up and when I wake up I feel Mammy tired not oh no please I'm just not able.  Lady L carries out her therapy amazingly she makes you feel at ease and peace.