Thursday, 6 August 2015

Pretty Hair III

I love buying so much pretty hair accessories for Mini miss it's a great excuse to buy so much for the good of my blog!  Although I feel I probably don't really need an excuse even if I wasn't blogging I'd probably still buy as much . . .








I'm always on the look out for hair accessories, the last few months this is what I've picked up.

I love big bows the ones in the above picture are from Dealz, Shaws, and Regans of Ballina.  I must give a shout out here to Regan's they have a huge and I mean huge selection of Hair accessories everything from babies first hair clips to wedding facinators.  What is even better about the shop the owners and girls who work there are so helpful and will good above and beyond to help you find what your looking for.

The elastics from Tesco in the picture to the right.  They look like loom bands but they are little elastics perfect for little hair they don't slip, I love them.