Sunday, 13 September 2015

Foundation - Beauty guest It's all G


 As my followers may know I don't blog about beauty I just couldn't do it justice. So I thought why not have some guest bloggers share with us their hints and tips.  I hope you enjoy this and if there is anything you'd like covered drop me an email and i'll do my best.  

I'm very excited to have my first guests beauty blogger , the lovely Grace from It's all G

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25HR Foundation

Hi my loveys, hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.
Today's review is all about my beloved Rimmel Lasting Finish 25HR foundation. There are two different types of this foundation; the red topped bottle which is full coverage and the white topped bottle (the one I'm reviewing) which is medium coverage.

I'm just going to dive straight in there and say I absolutely love love love this foundation! I'm the palest shade, ivory which I wear daily now if I was going out I tend to lean towards my Mac Prolong wear. I am making it my mission however to try a darker shade to match up with my tan because it is just that good.

What I love about this foundation is that it just stays put on the face all day, it doesn't go patchy and it leaves the skin looking fresh and flawless. I always apply my boots botanics radiance blam prior to this foundation, together they are the dream team. This foundation is quite dewy on the skin. Now I will say if your skin is on the dry side this might not be the right product for you. My forehead tends to get dry and it did stick to the dry areas. That being said a good exfoliate and moisturiser and this foundation was flawless thereafter.

I have tried Rimmel foundations before and I'm going to be honest and say I didn't like them at all I do think this was my own fault because my skin care routine was next to non-existent! This is now my second bottle of this foundation and it's definitely a favourite of mine. While it is medium coverage it is definitely buildable. I often use a light BB cream with this to give full coverage and it works amazing.

When I first purchased this foundation it could be got in most pharmacies and shops, however I found it a little tricky to source this time around. A few of you lovely readers mentioned you saw it in superdrug and on boots online. I found this in a pharmacy in Wicklow which I will be sure to stock up on.

For €10.29 this foundation is amazing quality and a firm favourite of mine!



For more great posts check out It's all G at www.itsallgblog.com