Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Ikea Haul

I say Haul it was a mini haul as who new when you can enter Ikea with a mission a list and the major need for a rest before a late night crafting session, (don't ask).  Fast forward an hour a full basket and Im a happy bunny who cant wait to organise her cupboards.


    
I can't tell you how happy these pictures make me.  Yup I know I lead a sad life but organised tidy cupboards keep me smiling.

These cloth boxes came in three different sizes and it like a game of tetris putting them into the cupboard.

The range you can see in the picture cost €7 for six boxes ranging in size but there is a huge range of different boxes to suit and organising task.


These jars were my other fav purchase of the day, from what I could see they come in four different sizes, tiny up to the big spaghetti jar.  At a starting price of €1 you can have you kitchen cupboards looking tidy and your food fresh for a bargain price.  I started with 5 jars but I'm itching to get back to Ikea to buy more and going to kit out my fridge with them also.  When the food is in them it just looks so neat and clean.


I've being to Ikea now a few times and every time I learn something new here's my five top tips:

  • Plan ahead, go onto the site there is great function where you can make your shopping list
  • Measure your spaces that you are looking to fill
  • Have a budget, and STICK to it
  • Try to go without the children, but if you do have to bring them there is a creche facility
  • Try the food its, nice, cheap and believe me you'll spend hours in the place you'll have worked up an appetite 

Happy shopping
Ikea